ComfortMaster installs and replaces:
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Gas and Oil Boilers
- Ductless heating
- And more
You can trust ComfortMaster to install your new heating system because of our amazing reputation and our 100% money-back guarantee on all heating systems we install. If it’s time for you to install a new heating system, contact ComfortMaster today!
Do You Need a New Heating System Installation?
Signs you may need a new heating system in your home include:
- Your furnace is old: Furnaces typically last approximately 15 years if cared for properly. If yours is older than that, or if you bought a new house and aren’t sure about the health of your furnace, call ComfortMaster for a technician to perform a furnace inspection.
- Your gas or electric bills are rising: if you’ve noticed an uptick in your gas or electric bills but you aren’t using more energy than usual, chances are it’s your HVAC system.
- Your furnace or heat pump isn’t heating your home as well as it used to: if you constantly have to raise your thermostat or keep noticing drafty or chilly rooms, you may need a new heating system.
- More than one furnace repair needed in the past two years: even the most reliable furnaces can sometimes get sick, especially if you aren’t enrolled in a maintenance program. But more than one or two repairs in two years may be an indication something more is wrong.
- Your furnace burner flame is consistently yellow instead of blue: if your burner flame keeps burning yellow no matter how many times it’s cleaned, you probably need a new furnace.
- Your furnace is making strange noises like banging and grinding: humming and small noises are normal for a furnace, but chances are, if you’ve really noticed the noises there’s something wrong with your heating system.
- Your family has been showing flu-like systems: part of the job of a heating system is to vent outside the carbon monoxide it may be producing when in operation. If your furnace is at the end of its life, your family could be in danger from carbon monoxide gas.
- Your air quality isn’t as good as it used to be: if you’ve noticed your family coughing more than usual or showing asthma-like symptoms, it may just be that you need a heating system replacement.
What Type of Heating System is Best for You?
You have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to your heating system. The major factors involved in choosing your new heating system include:
- The size of your home: The larger your home is, the more you may want to use central heating to ensure even heat. Or, if you have a large home but don’t care about heating all of it, you may choose ductless.
- The size of your family: The more people in your house, the harder your system has to work.
- The structure of your home: Is there already ductwork? If there isn’t already ductwork in your home and it doesn’t have space for it, opting for ductless heating system would be the way to go.
- Your needs: Do you need super-consistent, warm temperatures in every room of the house? Go with a central heating system. If you like certain rooms to be cooler than others, choose a heat pump or go ductless.
- The type of fuel you want to use: Do you want to go electric? or would you prefer to use natural gas?
You can find the answers to all these questions by scheduling a consultation with one of our heating experts! They will assess your home and heating needs, and be able to recommend a heating system that best fits your family.
Why Choose ComfortMaster for Your New Heating System Installation or Replacement?
ComfortMaster cares about you and your family. Along with our 100% money-back guarantee, we provide you with 24-hour emergency service and friendly, certified technicians. We also pride ourselves on our:
- Transparent pricing: we always tell you the costs up front and will discuss all details with you.
- Up-to-date training: our technicians stay current with technical issues in the industry and always use the latest technology to ensure your comfort.
- Respect for your home: we clean up after ourselves and arrive on-time for appointments. We realize you have lives, too, and we respect your home as if it was our own.
If it’s time for you to have a new heating system installed, contact ComfortMaster today for a quote on furnace or heat pump installation!