Do you need a way to heat and cool an addition, bonus room, garage, or three season room? Do you want the reliability of central HVAC units but don’t have the space for ductwork? You should install a ductless HVAC system!
Ductless heating and cooling is ideal for homes, garages, and even office buildings! Also known as a mini split or a multi-split, ductless systems rely on electricity and are made of two—or more, in the case of a multi-split—units. The outside unit is connected to the indoor unit through a tiny hole in your wall, and has its own refrigerant line.
If you’re looking for a compact way to cool and heat your home, addition, or garage, contact us about a ductless mini-split system!
Why Go Ductless?
Ductless heating and cooling has a number of benefits, the most prominent of which is that it offers flexible, zoned comfort. Central heating and air conditioning is controlled by one thermostat, so if you want one room a little bit cooler or warmer than the rest, you’re out of luck. Because you can program your ductless mini split individually, everyone stays comfortable!
Other benefits include:
- Low costs. Ductless units can potentially save you thousands less for the installation since they are much more versatile than conventional systems.
- Efficient heating and cooling. Ductless systems are incredibly energy-efficient, and can save you money each month on your energy bill.
- Environmentally-friendly. Because ductless systems can provide heat as well, you’re not using natural gas or other fuels that are less friendly to the environment.
- Zoned comfort. You can keep each room a specific temperature without having to mess with the thermostat, which is great for additions, bed and breakfasts, and office buildings.
- Compact heating and cooling. They aren't called Mini-Splits for no reason. Small in size, and manufacutered in a variety of configurations, these units live up to their names over "space-robbing" conventional systems.
Ductless Mini-Splits for Office Buildings
Installing ductless heating and cooling in office buildings is a great solution to the problem of having areas that are too hot or too cold. With your own system, you can set your area of the office building to whatever temperature you want. Using ductless heating and cooling won’t only offer your employees comfort, it will save you money on energy costs! You can turn it off when you leave so you aren’t paying for heating and cooling when you aren’t there!
This is also great for property managers, so you can avoid paying for heating and cooling costs in office suites that are currently unoccupied.
Ductless Mini Split Installation
Thanks to their small size and no need for ductwork, ductless mini-split installation is quick and painless. When we install your ductless mini-split, we will install an outdoor unit on the exterior of your home or office, and the indoor units can be installed on a wall, ceiling, and even recessed or concealed.
Ductless Mini Split Repair
Even the best ductless systems need repairs every once in a while, and when yours does you can count on us to get it working again. Common problems a ductless mini-split owner might see are:
- Improper drainage
- Refrigerant leaks
- Loud noises coming from the compressor
- Broken motor or fan
When you need ductless mini-split repairs, contact your comfort specialists here at ComfortMaster!
Why Choose ComfortMaster for Your Ductless Mini Splits?
ComfortMaster cares about you. We provide you with 24-hour emergency service and quality, licensed technicians. We also pride ourselves on our:
- Transparent pricing: we always tell you the costs up front and will discuss all details with you.
- Up-to-date training: our technicians stay current with technical issues in the industry and always use the latest technology to ensure your comfort.
- Respect for your property: we clean up after ourselves and arrive on-time for appointments. We realize you have lives, too, and we respect your building as if it was our own.
If it’s time for you to have a ductless system installed, contact ComfortMaster today for a quote!