Your Favorite Hudson Valley Heating & Cooling Company
Whether it’s the coldest winter New York’s ever seen or the hottest summer on record, our goal at ComfortMaster is to keep you comfortable.
Need repairs? We’ve got you covered. Emergency services? Count on us for that, too. ComfortMaster serves the greater Hudson Valley area with air quality, heating, and cooling service, installation, and maintenance. Scroll down or browse our navigation at the top to see a full list of services!
So what makes us different than other HVAC companies in New York’s Hudson Valley area? When it comes to heating and air conditioning, you’ll find a peace of mind you can’t find anywhere else. We pride ourselves on getting the most out of your HVAC system by using extremely specialized tools and technology. You can be sure that your HVAC technician has recently undergone the latest technical training. If you’re not satisfied, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee!
We won’t overcharge or upsell you on parts and repairs you don’t need, because we believe that happy customers will turn into return customers. But don’t take our word for it—check out our reviews!
What are you waiting for? For unmatched customer service and technical expertise, call Hudson Valley’s favorite heating and cooling company at 845-666-0090 today or fill out our contact form!
Did You Know…
- New York ranks 8th nationally in energy consumption but is the second most energy-efficient state in the continental US.
- Heating and cooling accounts for more than half of the energy use in a typical US home, making it the largest energy expense in most households.
- How energy-efficient is your HVAC system? Regular maintenance keeps your HVAC system running at peak performance—using less energy and keeping costs down.
- Replacing your current heating or cooling system could save you boatloads. High-efficiency air conditioners or heating systems use between 20 – 50 percent less energy than standard HVAC systems installed 10 years ago.
- A programmable thermostat is a great investment—you can save money on your energy bill without sacrificing comfort.
What Can We Do For You?
ComfortMaster offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Air conditioning installation
- Heating installation
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Air conditioning repairs
- Heating repairs
- Heating maintenance
- Air conditioning installation
- Heating system installation
- Air filtration services
- HVAC zoning
- Ductwork modification
- Water heater and boiler services
- Emergency services
Whether you’ve inherited an ancient boiler with your new home or your HVAC system from the 90s has finally kicked the bucket, we’ve got you covered. When you trust us with an HVAC installation, we make sure to fit your home with the right size system. You don’t have to worry about leaks and gaps, because we use state-of-the-art technology to make sure your new system is installed perfectly.
No matter the problem, you can count on us to repair your HVAC system and try to prevent it from breaking again. Our technicians always diagnose your problem correctly, with no scams or gimmicks to jack up the price. We service all brands of:
- Water heaters
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioners
- Ductless systems
- And more!
When was the last time you got your HVAC system serviced? If it’s been a while, give as a call and gain access to exclusive deals and priority service as a member of our Annual Maintenance Program. Getting regular maintenance done on your HVAC system can help it run more smoothly, help prevent future breakdowns, and save you money on your energy bill.
HVAC Financing Available with Approved Credit
Ever feel like the bills keep piling up? Thanks to our financing options you can upgrade or repair your existing system while paying over time.
ComfortMaster: The Most Reliable HVAC Services in the Hudson Valley
ComfortMaster has been providing the greater Hudson Valley, New York area with top-of-the-line home services since 1997. We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed, designed to protect you against installation errors, equipment defects, and major breakdowns of all the systems we install.
All technicians at ComfortMaster are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide you with the best possible service. We always tell you up front what your costs will be, and we respect your home as if it were our own.
Contact us today to schedule your service!